Well it’s that time a year again to set both personal and financial goals. I personally feel if you set goals to strive for you have a better chance at accomplishing them. So here we go:
2018 Financial and personal goals
- Increase the TFSA account by $8,600. ←Accomplished July 1, 2018
- Increase the TFSA account by $25,000. ←Accomplished
- Increase the RRSP account by $3,600. ←Accomplished
- Open an RESP account for both Zoey and Colton. ←Accomplished
- Save for and go on one family vacation to Mexico. ←Accomplished July 1, 2018
- Post a minimum of one blog per month. ←Accomplished
- Receive $1,500 from dividends and reinvest all of it. ←Accomplished
- Receive $2,000 from dividends and reinvest all of it ←Accomplished January 2019
- Now that the basic landscaping is complete build extended deck and plant trees in backyard. ←Accomplished
- Go to at least 2 NHL hockey games. ←Accomplished
- Do not pay a penny of interest on any credit card and receive at least $500 in cash back. ←Accomplished
- Receive at least $900 in cash back. ←Accomplished
- Reduce debt to asset formula from 67.5% to 61%. ←Accomplished
- Increase net worth by $60,000. ←Accomplished March 2019
- Increase my financial IQ. ←Accomplished
- Maria to hit “Qualified National Marketing Director” in her home based business. ←Accomplished March 31, 2018
I may be in over my head with next years goals regardless i love challenges.
I will update goal progress throughout the year in my monthly posts and will also do a year in review at the end of 2018.
Have you set goals for next year?
If so do you find it helps to keep you on track?
If not are you planning too?
I hope all of you have a great Christmas and you hit your 2018 goals out of the park.
Invest in yourself