Welcome to another edition of Money While You Sleep. I am way behind on my updates and for that I apologize. I still wanted to show what the progress has been even if there weren’t too many moves.
- Added another $1k into Maria’s TFSA. We are doing it slower this year as we have some large purchases to make.
Dividend increases and decreases
- RY Royal bank with a 2% increase
- CM Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce with a 2% increase
- BMO Bank for Montreal with a 3% increase
- EQB Inc. came through with 6% increase
Dividends came in at $386.64. This is a year over year increase of 84%. We also dripped 5 new shares. We have set out our annual goal of $6,000 for 2023. Playing this one more conservative with higher living costs, heavier cash position, potential smaller dividend increases across the board as well as taking longer than usual to fund TFSA accounts. We are 39% to our goal through the first five months.
|PLZ.UN||$11.39||Yes, 2 shares|
|POW.TO||$140.18||Yes, 3 shares|
Thanks for reading and feel free to leave a comment!
Invest in yourself
Disclosure: I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it. Please ensure you do your own research.